We’re finally at the end of our official Canada Cups tour, but we’re not quite finished yet. We have some exciting prizes to give away — 10 of them, in fact. But before I let you loose with the entries, how about a round of applause for our stupendous bloggers and indulgent sponsors who made this all possible?
The links to all their blog posts are at the end so please visit and revisit in the coming weeks because we’re not done with our unofficial posts about intimate topics and scandalous unmentionables.
Our Magnanimous Sponsors
Thank you all for joining us as we ran circles around the country in our foundation garments like a C-list slasher movie. (What’s up with those, anyway?) It’s been a pleasure taking you into our sewing rooms, bedrooms and in some cases, our living rooms. Please come back and visit soon.
¡Hasta la proxima!
Will you be one of the big winners in our tour?
10 prizes = 10 winners
* All dollar amounts are in Canadian currency (CAD) unless otherwise specified.
- Braphoria (Mrs Weaver’s) is giving the Lavender and Lace bra-making class to one lucky winner.
- From Bra-makers Supply we have two $25 store credit certificates (for you and a friend).
- Exclusive pre-release Latte bra kit from The Emerald Studio.
- Uplift Custom Bras is providing one winner with a full bra kit including findings, underwires, and lace from Linda’s private stash.
- One winner will receive the Sophie Swimsuit online class and PDF pattern from Closet Case Files.
- Some lucky duck will win a $50 store credit from Blackbird Fabrics.
- We’ve combined a $25 gift card from Ann’s Fabric Shop with a PDF pattern from Jalie for one of our winners.
- Central Sewing has a $50 gift card for a certain someone.
- Custom Bras is prepared to fit out one winner with a bra kit.
- The 10th prize is a bundle of 3 classes from Craftsy. Winner will be notified directly by Craftsy. Click Here to Enter
Go ahead and jump right into the giveaway now. You’ve waited long enough.
Three (yes 3!) Craftsy classes of your choice:
Complete Tour Itinerary
It’s been magical, people, just magical
- Beverly, our Fairy Bra Mother, launched the tour with her airy fairy introduction
- Valérie reviewed “Sewing Lingerie: Essential Techniques”, by Alison Smith, même en français
- Michelle S. reviewed the same class
- Lisa brought us a feature on Linda at Uplift Custom Bras
- Rachel got Emerald Erin sharing her story
- Lisa fit right in as a new Pin-Up Girl using Beverly Johnson’s class, “Sewing Bras: Construction and Fit”
- Shelaine also made her first bra from the same class
- Rachelle got up close and personal with Carrie from With Love Lingerie
- Valérie went totally casual with Miss Maika Fabrics
- Rachelle wrote a review of “Sewing Bras: Foam, Lace & Beyond”, by Beverly Johnson
- Michelle N. shared her thoughts on the same Craftsy class
- Jessica from Gracious Threads got the scoop on our Fairy Bra Mother
- Deb of Sprouting Jubejube chatted with Emilie from Jalie
- Karin and her daughter got chaotic (twice!) with their corsets at “Sewing Corsets: Essential Techniques”, by Alison Smith & “Custom Corsets: Bones, Casing & Busks”, by Linda Sparks
- Marsha flew by the seams of her pants into the same corsetry air space
- Shelaine had a lovely chat with Melissa from Ann’s Fabric Shop
- Michelle got Karin of Mrs. Weaver’s to talk about her Finest Unmentionables
- Rachel tried her hands at designing her own assets
- Jessica did the same with her Craftsy class, “Sewing Bras: Designer Techniques”, by Beverly Johnson
- Valérie came back again for an interview with Blackbird Fabrics
- Michelle N. took us to her favourite local sewing spot
- Michelle S. returned to talk to Wendy about her bespoke bras. Be what??
- Marsha got a taste of what’s behind Farthingales’ corsets
- Deb went bottoms up
- And so did Michelle in her new panties
- Linda brings up the rear with her wrap-up post on Farthingales
Monday, September 19
Have you entered the giveaways yet? Today’s your last chance.
Tuesday, September 20
Giveaway winners announced on all the blogs:
Life of a Fairy Bra Mother, Little Heart Threads, Glitter in my Coffee, Michelle’s Creations, Mrs. Weaver’s Finest Unmentionables, Braphoria, Gracious Threads, Élégantine!, Shelaine’s Designs, That’s so Venice, Sprouting Jubejube, Flying by the Seam of my Pants, The Wild Stitch, Farthingales Corset Blog
After September 20
- Come back to visit all the blogs for followup posts. It’s always fun!
- Craftsy class discounts expire at midnight Sept. 30